Good to know
There is no doubt about it, even when you are on holiday and during your leisure time, an element of infrastructure is required to be able to deal with all the things that crop up. What are you looking for? Need cash from the bank, have a letter or postcards to send or maybe you would just like to relax for a while in a nice cafe? This page provides you with all the information you need during your holiday; seek and you shall find!
Food and drink
A holiday is not just about adventure, sports and relaxation alone. Food is a key element too so you feel really great. In and around Flattach there are a superb selection of lovely restaurants, traditional inns, mountain lodges providing fantastic views and easy-going cafes, where you can just relax and unwind. Take a look – we have a small and perfectly formed selection just for you:
- Hotel Flattacher Hof – Restaurant
- Alpenhotel Badmeister – Restaurant
- Hotel Fraganter Wirt – Restaurant
- Hotel, Restaurant Gletschermühle – Restaurant, Bar
- Cafe Greissler – Cafe, snack bar, baked goods, sweet treats, gifts
- Pizzeria, Ristorante “Mamma Mia” – Restaurant, Pizzeria
- Jugendhotel Eissee – Restaurant, Bar
- Alpincenter Weißseehaus – Bothy, mountain restaurant
- Duisburger Hütte – Bothy, mountain restaurant
- Cafe ICE – Cafe, bar, pizza
Buying and Shopping
Even the little things you need for day-to-day life are provided; there are several opportunities to find little gifts and souvenirs before you head home again. In Adeg supermarket in Flattach you can get a quick snack en route to the Mölltal Glacier, while for flowers and gifts the best place to head for is Blumenmosaik. Here are a few examples of boutiques and shops:
- Adeg Markt Gugganig – all your daily needs are covered here
- Cafe Greissler – coffee, pastries and little gifts
- Blumenmosaik – florist, decorations, flowers
- Tabak|Trafik – newspapers, souvenirs, cards and everything else you might need
- Anjas Laden – furniture, lounge accessories, gift ideas
Post, Bank, Taxi etc.
Need some cash, have a letter or card to send or just need to get from A to B? No problem, in Flattach there is a bank, post office branch and even a transport service that will guarantee mobility in the event of any doubt. Here is an overview:
- Post Partner – Cafe Greissler: post, letters and lots of additional services
- Raika Mittleres Mölltal: customer services, self-service point, cash machine
- Kärntner Sparkasse: self-service point, cash machine
- RG Reisen: Transport, taxi, travel office
Sport, leisure & wellness
Want to get active during your holiday in Flattach? Get all the information at a glance that you need to really enjoy your holidays right here. Whether you are looking for a service provider for action-packed sports, just need a bit of equipment or would like a new haircut, HERE is where to go:
- Flattach tourist office – Visitor information
- CAM Club Aktiv Mölltal – Rafting, canyoning, paintballing, high ropes course etc.
- Top Rafting Fraganter Wirt – Outdoor service provider, rafting, canyoning
- Intersport Flattach – Mölltal Glacier – Equipment, clothing, bike hire, ski and snowboard hire
- Sporthaus Zraunig – Alpine school, sports equipment, clothing, ski and snowboard hire
- Ski & Board Academy Mölltal Glacier – Ski courses, children’s courses, freeriding
- Favourite hair salon – Men’s and women’s cuts, wedding service, make-up, styling
- Timeless, well-being from head to toe – cosmetics, massage, foot care
- Salon Hair & Beauty – Men’s and women’s, solarium, nail service, perfumery
You can’t go wrong with this information during your holiday in Flattach in Mölltal. You will find everything you need for your daily holiday needs right here.
Get in touch for more information about your stay. Send us a no-obligation enquiry or call us: +43 4785 615. We look forward to hearing from you!